Are you in the middle of your Whole 30 and looking for a delicious Mocktail? Are you missing out on all the exciting drinks and sick of just water, coffee and tea? Well, fret no more! I got you! This delicious Waterloo Mocktail is calling your name! Here at LuvAshland.com we are calling this thirst-quencher the Black Cherry-Berry Limeade and to top it all off this mocktail is also Whole 30 compliant; we even added a little mint to give it a “zing”. It is the perfect treat to share with your entire family. I hope you enjoy it and when you do try this baby, take a photo and tag us in it!
Whole 30 Black Cherry-Berry Limeade Mocktail
Time: 5-10 Minutes
- 1 Can of Waterloo Black Cherry (Or any cherry flavored natural ingredients sparkling water.)
- 1 Tablespoon of Lime Juice
- 2 Tablespoon of Cherry Concentrate (No sugar – natural flavors. I get mine at Aldis; you can also get any berry concentrate.)
- Fresh Mint (A couple sprigs for muddling and garnish.)
- 10 Blackberries (for muddling and garnish)
- 1 Lime for garnish.
- In a small bowl, place the tablespoon of lime juice, cherry concentrate, two sprigs of mint and 4 blackberries inside. Muddle with a muddler or bottom of a spoon until everything is a liquid.
- Place Ice inside of two of your serving glasses.
- Pour in muddled juice.
- Fill the glasses with the can of Waterloo Cherry drink.
- Add lime, blackberries and mint sprigs to garnish.
- Cheers and ENJOY!
“A cold drink is the answer to most problems.” -Unknown
WE ARE A PARTICIPANT IN THE AMAZON SERVICES LLC ASSOCIATES PROGRAM, AN AFFILIATE ADVERTISING PROGRAM DESIGNED TO PROVIDE A MEANS FOR US TO EARN FEES BY LINKING TO AMAZON.COM AND AFFILIATED SITES.
I’m excited to try this but I’ve never heard of sugar free cherry concentrate- im shop at aldi weekly but am not sure what that is- would you mind sharing a picture? Is it a frozen juice?