Happy December, Everyone! I don’t know about you, but I absolutely love this time of year. From the décor, to the food… the music… and most importantly all the family time we get to share. The last couple years during our family holiday parties, I have been experimenting with different holiday recipes, including some delicious adult beverages. This year, I wanted to experiment with making my own version of the Moscow Mule… with a little holiday “kick.” To commemorate this month, I am excited to share my recipe for a holiday drink that will get ANYONE in the Christmas Spirit: the Cranberry Christmas Mule. Enjoy!
(Makes 1 Cranberry Christmas Mule)
• 8 ounces of ginger beer (If you purchase the 6 pack of bottles, you probably can use half the bottle per mule.)
• 1 shot of lime juice
• 1 shot of vodka
• 1 shot of cranberry juice
• Raw cranberries and limes for garnish
• Add the ice, lime juice, vodka and cranberry juice to copper mug and stir.
• Fill the remaining amount with ginger beer.
• Stir & Enjoy!
Eat, DRINK & Be Merry!
WE ARE A PARTICIPANT IN THE AMAZON SERVICES LLC ASSOCIATES PROGRAM, AN AFFILIATE ADVERTISING PROGRAM DESIGNED TO PROVIDE A MEANS FOR US TO EARN FEES BY LINKING TO AMAZON.COM AND AFFILIATED SITES.
Is it important that the copper cup is used? I know the Mules are always served this way … but is there a reason?
You know what Sarah! That is a good question! I never researched the copper mug and the purpose… going to do some research!