This post reviews my experience with the EverlyWell Indoor & Outdoor Allergy Test. This Luv Ashland post is sponsored by EverlyWell. Do you want 20% off your EverlyWell test? Head to the link here and learn about your own Indoor & Outdoor Allergies.
A while back, I wrote about my experience and transformation by discovering my food sensitivities with the company EverlyWell. If you didn’t have the opportunity to read about that journey and how it changed my life, you can click here to read about it. Learning the results of my food sensitivity test with Everlywell completely changed my entire relationship with food and made a huge impact on my health journey. While experiencing EverlyWell the first time and conducting my research on their company and brand, I was thrilled to find out that they offered an immense amount of testing focused around your health. EverlyWell is an American-based company that offers at-home lab tests for many different purposes but, more importantly for me, a company that can help me find out what foods I am most sensitive to and should eliminate. From food sensitivity tests, to women’s fertility tests, heart health tests, thyroid test, allergy tests and many many more, EverlyWell has a test for almost everything!
Since I already knew my food sensitivities from the last test, I wanted to take it a step farther and get my allergies tested with the EverlyWell Indoor & Outdoor Allergy Test. During this time of year, (allergy season) I sometimes get sneezing attacks, watery eyes and even occasionally, an itchy throat to which my typical response is, “ahh it’s just my allergies.” Since finding out which foods to avoid with my food sensitivity test was such a life changer on my internal health, I figured pinning down my allergies would also be a great start to get my allergies under control. The EverlyWell Indoor & Outdoor Allergy Test measures 14 trees, 9 weeds, 7 grasses, 4 molds, 2 dust mites, 2 pet allergens and 2 pests. Like the food sensitivity test, I thought it would also be great to give you all 5 reasons on why taking an allergy test can change your life. After experiencing EverlyWell now and based on the results changing what I ate, I know can truly say that this company has changed my viewpoint on food and overall has changed my life.
5 Reasons Why Taking an Allergy Test Can Change Your Life!
- EverlyWell is straightforward, easy, quick and to the point
- From the moment I checked out their website, I was impressed by how user-friendly and easy to follow it was. Their website is clean, provides clear navigation and the test is transparent and direct. Along with easy-to-read instructions, it also provides images that walk you through the steps of taking the test and sending it back.
- Cut Out the Middleman
- You have no idea how great it was not to have to work with Doctors, lab tests and nurses to get my tests. It feels like just to get my bloodwork back from my Doctor’s office it takes 2 weeks and another co-pay just to learn what was wrong with me. EverlyWell cuts out the middleman and works directly with you delivering the results WITH next steps for moving forward.
- Detailed Explanations
- Like all their tests, EverlyWell delivers detailed explanations of your results.
- Knowledge is Power
- Seriously, this alone should be the reason behind taking an allergy test. Knowing what you need to avoid can give you power over how you feel during allergy season and your overall wellbeing.
- Life Changing
- I know it can be dramatic to say that something is so impactful that it changes your life, but I can honestly say that this entire health journey I have been on HAS changed my life and that EveryWell was a big part of that journey. Knowing what things my allergies react to and what to avoid is critical to successfully staying healthy and I HIGHLY recommend Everlywell.
Overall, I can tell you that I feel like a completely different person and now have a clear direction when it comes to my lifestyle and how I want to live my life. I HIGHLY recommend Everlywell to everyone because not only can it tell you what foods you should and should not eat, it can change your entire perspective on your health in general.
I am also happy to report that Everywell is offering 20% off to all Luv Ashland readers through my link here.
“The first wealth is health.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Disclosure: Bear in mind that some of the links in this post are affiliate links and if you go through them to make a purchase I will earn a commission. Keep in mind that I link these companies and their products because of their quality and not because of the commission I receive from your purchases. The decision is yours, and whether or not you decide to buy something is completely up to you.
Pingback: 7 Health Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar - Health, Food & Wholehearted Living
Pingback: 10 Benefits of Drinking Water - LuvAshland