Ranch makes everything better! That is a true statement for me and for about 40% of Americans out there, making it the most popular salad dressing in the country according to a 2017 study by the industry group, Association for Dressing and Sauces. What is also amazing about this heavenly dip is that it goes way beyond salads and can literally be used for almost everything: pizza, chips, fries, potatoes; the list goes on and on. From its delicious creaminess to its savory and salty taste, Ranch is simply delicious and definitely should NOT be considered basic; and if it makes me basic then so BE IT! Your love for Ranch shouldn’t end with your commitment to a lifestyle change or hold you back in making a decision to start the Whole 30 program. With that, I am happy to introduce you to a VERY easy recipe to make a delicious Whole 30 compliant ranch that literally takes only 5 minutes. So, all you BASIC Whole 30 Ranch lovers out there, allow me to introduce you to my own recipe of an EASY Whole 30 Ranch!
Whole 30 Compliant Ranch
Time: 5 Minutes
Servings 1.5 Cups
- 1 Cup of Whole 30 approved Mayo
- 1 Tablespoon of Dill
- 1 Teaspoon of Salt
- ¼ Cup of Canned Coconut Milk (Whole 30 Approved)
- 1 Tablespoon of Lime Juice
- ¼ Teaspoon of Pepper
- ½ Teaspoon of Garlic Powder
- ½ Teaspoon of Onion Powder
- Place ALL ingredients in one bowl. With an immersion blender, blend all ingredients. If you do not have an immersion blender you can also place in a regular blender.
- Scoop out into a glass container and either serve immediately or place in fridge for later.
“I love you more than Ranch Dressing.” – Stassi Schroeder
WE ARE A PARTICIPANT IN THE AMAZON SERVICES LLC ASSOCIATES PROGRAM, AN AFFILIATE ADVERTISING PROGRAM DESIGNED TO PROVIDE A MEANS FOR US TO EARN FEES BY LINKING TO AMAZON.COM AND AFFILIATED SITES.