To continue our 5 Gourmet Summer Hot Dog Recipes Series, my Brother wanted us to do one of his personal favorites, a kimchi dog. To recap, this series was inspired by adding a twist to the mundane summer dinner staple, the hot dog and bring some excitement back into it. Now, you can make this recipe a little more difficult than we made it by making your own kimchi, but we LOVE the organic kimchi that you can buy at Aldis so we incorporated it in this recipe! Allow us to introduce you to our Kimchi Hot Dog.
Kimchi Hot Dog Recipe
- 4 Brioche Hot Dog Buns
- 4 hot dogs
- 1 Jar of Cosmos Organic Kimchi from Aldis
- 1 cup of cilantro
- 2 Tablespoons of Sriracha
- 4 Tablespoons of mayonnaise
- Grill your hot dogs and place in buns.
- Scoop out Kimchi on Hot Dog to desired amount. (Option you can also sauté the Kimchi if you want.)
- In a bowl, mix in Sriracha with the Mayo and place in squirt bottle. Drizzle Sriracha Mayo on hot dogs. Sprinkle with cilantro and ENJOY!
Below are the other recipes from our 5 part series of Gourmet Summer Hot Dog Recipes:
- 5 Gourmet Summer Hot Dog Recipe Series
- Caramelized Onions with Gruyere Cheese Hot Dog
- Mexican Street Corn Hot Dog
- Jalapeño Popper Hot Dog
- Hawaiian Hot Dog
As always, if you try this recipe, I would love to hear what you think about it. Did you add to it? Let me know in the comments.
“Laughter is the brightest, where food is the best.” – Unknown